Good to know info...
Thank you...for shopping at ALTR Apparel! All items are high-quality, printed to last, and custom designed by Amber Lee (all designs are protected by copyright law). All orders are custom-made after the order is received so the current turnaround time could be 2-3 weeks from the moment you order to when it shows up at your door. Please plan for this when ordering.
Shipping...Is based off your selection at check-out. Once they are out of my hands they are hanging with the shipping company. I cannot provide refunds or replacements for items lost in the mail or damaged during shipping. Thanks for being cool about that. Just message me if you have any questions or concerns.
Refunds...are not an option due to the custom nature of your order. All sales are final, no returns or exchanges. I double check all items before they leave so you will get the best looking stuff. Promise. But please double check your order before you pay. If I notice something I will contact you.
Also...I do not accept design changes on existing items at this time. If there is something you want, just drop me a line with details about your custom apparel needs. I love working with people and making their ideas come to life, so let's chat about it!
- How do the shirts fit? On each product description you will see how the fit is based on my personal wearing habits and others I've asked to give me their 2 cents. Most items fit true to size and are a retail fit. They are not boxy and oversized like the cheap cardboard-like shirts.
- How do you suggest I wash the apparel? Great question! First thing: Do NOT use softener of any kind. It isn't that great for your clothes but also it can damage the print. Second: Wash inside out, preferably on cold and dry medium/low. I don't recommend bleach just in case that isn't obvious. I wash and dry my clothes the same as everything else and they've been fine!
- Does the glitter flake off? No, thankfully your other clothes, car, and family will not have glitter flakes all over them. The material I use is sparkly but not chunky. It's a subtle glitter and that's why I love it. You may see little specks over time after multiple washes, but this is normal. Washing inside-out helps.
What makes the shirts high-quality? They are side-seamed and never tubular - so when you see a shirt with a side seam you know it's a higher quality and a better fit. The shirts are made of fabrics like combed, ring-spun cotton so that it is super soft and the weave is different because of this. You'll feel the difference immediately. Most people tell me these shirts have become their favorites.
- Are the brands you use safe and respectful to labor laws? The brands I use follow all of the CPSIA (Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act) testing standards, are W.R.A.P. (Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production) Certified and 100% non-sweatshop and child labor free facilities. Some even use solar power!
- Have another question? Send me a message and I'd be glad to help!